Performing monologue #99: "Teddy Bear Reunion Picnic"
Interesting facts about Linda . . .
- She's very good at sleight of hand and once considered a career as a magician.
- She has performed in more than a hundred shows.
- She's won awards for plays that she's written.
Performing monologue #66: "Two Pairs of Shoes"
Interesting facts about Lauren . . .
- This is her first time on the stage in three years, and she’s so excited for it to be happening at The Shadowbox Theater.
- She struggles to think of interesting facts about herself whenever asked.
- She thinks pickles are gross. If you like them you are wrong, but also please take hers – she doesn’t want them pickling up the rest of her food, thank you.
Performing monologue #18: "Beasties"
Interesting facts about Marnie . . .
- She has a love for baseball.
- She can only do things in odd numbers.
- She will dance anywhere anytime.
Performing monologue #92: "Red Riding Hood Filing for Divorce"
Interesting facts about Rachel . . .
- She can alphabetize things very quickly.
- Her favourite flavour in Neapolitan ice cream is strawberry.
- She has very eclectic taste in almost all media.
Performing monologue #17: "Dust"
Interesting facts about Shayla . . .
- She has trained in England at The Globe Theatre and in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- She spent ten years as the Drum Major of The Diplomats Drum and Bugle Corps.
- She is shamelessly a Murderino (but does not condone murder).
Performing monologue #22: "Part Nuts"
Interesting facts about Camryn . . .
- Each morning she crawls out of her walnut shell at the witching hour, showers in dewdrops, and burrows through the earth to her classes.
- After learning proper bloodletting and how to weave gossamer, she burrows back home and cooks up a hearty dinner of toadstools and hydrates with a nice glass of pixie tears.
- She's very relatable.
Cindy Lee Kok
Performing monologue #98: "Man and Bed"
Interesting facts about Cindy Lee . . .
- She lives in Harrow, Ontario, which was called Hopetown in the 1800's. And - no - she's not that old, although that could be argued in a sense.
- She's been involved in theatre in varied capacities for the last thirty years.
- She loves yard sales.
Performing monologue #6: "Woman in the Road"
Interesting facts about Maggie . . .
- She is a recent graduate of the Acting program at the University of Windsor.
- She can typically be spotted zooming past you on rollerblades or serving you incredible espresso martinis.
- She hopes to one day serve espresso martinis on rollerblades.
Performing monologue #88: "Eyes Shut"
Interesting facts about Chantel . . .
- She's managed to befriend a neighbourhood cat -- her name is Chocolate.
- She's a first year BFA Acting student at the University of Windsor.
- Her strangest fear is of Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House.
Performing monologue #58: "Life Guard"
Interesting facts about Laura . . .
- She is a creative soul with a love of everything vintage, including her 1974 VW bus.
- She is a corporate mind by day . . . time traveler by night.
- Her only acting experience thus far has been as a human, but she is excited to make her stage debut.
Performing monologue #54: "Hot Time"
Interesting facts about Cheri . . .
- She has every gift and card anyone has ever given her.
- She looks like her father more every day.
- She follows written instructions very well.
Performing monologue #5: "A Spicy Relationship"
Interesting fact about Karen . . .
- She usually does what she's told. This time, she did not.
Mary Grace Weir
Performing monologue #67: "Insomnia"
Interesting facts about Mary Grace . . .
- She spent a year in the BFA Acting programme at UBC, at the end of which she was not invited back because she "had not improved enough". A year later, her BA Acting teacher told her she was really good at this and should do it professionally. Life's funny sometimes . . .
- She has trained and worked as a Classical (Greek and Roman) archaeologist, excavating primarily in Cyprus.
- Around age 40, she decided to learn to belly dance and has participated in several public performances in the past. Who knows? She might do so again!
3/7/2023 - The 2023 Edele Winnie Women's Monologue Competition - Meet the Judges
3/7/2023 - The 2023 Edele Winnie Women's Monologue Competition - Meet the Contestants
1/20/2023 - THE CHILDREN - Meet the Casts
11/25/22 - Pirate Attack on the 1C Bus Going Downtown - Interview with playwright Joey Ouellette
11/19/22 - Pirate Attack on the 1C Bus Going Downtown - Meet the Cast
10/25/2022 - Announcing the winner of THE 2022 WINDSOR-ESSEX PLAYWRITING CONTEST
9/28/2022 - STUCK - Interview with playwright Jonathan Tessier
9/14/2022 - STUCK - Meet the Creative Team / Cast
8/22/2022 - A GREAT ROUND WONDER - Interview with playwright Barry T. Brodie
8/9/2022 - A GREAT ROUND WONDER - Meet the Cast
6/5/2022 - PREPARED - Meet the Cast
5/31/2022 - PREPARED - Interview with playwright Kari Bentley-Quinn
4/19/2022 - Interview with playwright Edele Winnie
11/10/2021 - DEAD BEAR - Meet the Cast
11/5/2021 - DEAD BEAR: Interview with playwright John Gavey
9/12/2021 - BLASTED: Meet the Cast
7/2/2021 - CRIMINAL GENIUS: Meet the Cast
3/10/2021 - NEGATUNITY: interview with playwright Matthew St. Amand
3/10/2021 - NEGATUNITY: Meet the Cast
11/16/2020 - THE BEAUTY QUEEN OF LEENANE: Meet the Cast
10/5/2020 - FATBOY: interview with playwright John Clancy
7/16/2020 - Winner: 2020 Playwriting Contest
6/23/2020 - Announcement: Nikolas Prsa joins Post as Outreach Director
3/15/2020 - BETRAYAL - Meet the Cast
1/18/2020 - PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS: interview with playwright Edele Winnie
1/15/2020 - PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS: Meet the Cast/Crew
11/4/2019 - THE PILLOWMAN: Meet the Cast/Crew
9/18/2019 - AUTOPSY & A HAUNTING IN E FLAT: interview with playwrights Alex Monk & Joey Ouellette
8/29/2019 - AUTOPSY: Meet the Cast
8/29/2019 - A HAUNTING IN E FLAT: Meet the Cast
5/31/2019 - AMERICAN BUFFALO: Meet the Cast
3/31/2019 - NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: Meet the Cast
3/19/2019 - NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: interview with playwright Eve Lederman
2/25/2019 - So You're Writing a Play...
1/17/2019 - NO EXIT: Meet the Cast
11/22/2018 - ANOTHER FUCKING CHRISTMAS PLAY...: Meet the Cast & Composer
8/28/18 - EQUUS: Meet the Cast/Crew
7/15.2018 - SHELTER IN PLACE: Meet the Playwright
7/9/2018 - SHELTER IN PLACE: Meet the Cast
7/2/2018 - Writing to be Read
5/3/2018 - STOP KISS: Meet Fay Lynn as Callie
4/10/2018 - STOP KISS: Meet Lauren Crowley as Sara
4/27/2018 - STOP KISS: Meet Dan MacDonald as George
4/25/2018 - STOP KISS: Meet Matt Froese as Peter
4/21/2018 - STOP KISS: Meet Cindy Pastorius as Mrs. Winsley / Nurse
4/18/2018 - STOP KISS: Meet Alex Alejandria as Detective Cole
1/24/2018 - DOUBT: Meet Niki Richardson as Sister Aloysius
1/17/2018 - DOUBT: Meet Eric Branget as Father Flynn
1/10/2018 - DOUBT: Meet Carla Gyemi as Sister James
1/3/2018 - DOUBT: Meet Jennifer Cole as Mrs. Muller
10/2/2017 - TRUE WEST: Joey Wright as Austin
9/25/2017 - TRUE WEST: Dylan MacDonald as Lee
9/18/2017 - TRUE WEST: Ian Loft as Saul
9/11/2017 - TRUE WEST: Cindy Pastorius as Mom
Copyright © 2017